Last Updated: 6 August 2019
Users of our Services include but are not limited to individuals, sporting clubs or sports associations who are accessing and using our Services to connect with other Users to engage them for training/coaching sessions (collectively referred to as “Students”) as well as qualified individuals, sports academies or sports associations who are seeking to provide the said coaching services (collectively referred to as “Coaches”)
1. Collection of Information that you provide to us
We collect information that you provide directly to us. The types of information we may collect include:
· Account information provided to us when creating your account on the SportsnTrain website, this includes your name, email address, password, age, gender, postal address, phone number, spoken languages, country/state/town of residence, the time zone of your location, any sports certificates, awards and recognitions achieved for sports (for Coaches), years of teaching experience as well as any relevant training credentials (for Coaches), details of your emergency contact (such as the name and contact number), details of your child (such as the child’s name, gender, date of birth) if you are registering your child for coaching Packages under our Services, photos and any other information that you choose to provide when creating your account.
· Training information, this includes the sports that you play or coach as well as the specifics of your lesson package (for Coaches). This would also include information such as the duration of the session or package, title of the session or package, the sport(s) that are covered, the required or recommended level of proficiency, the target age or gender demographic, rates and prices of the sessions or packages, the cancellation policy of the Coach, date(s) and time of the proposed training sessions, the designated training location of the sessions, details of a typical training session conducted by the Coach, as well as any relevant video presentation which showcases your training sessions/packages.
· Transaction information, we may also collect and store payment information from you, such as the details of the card used for payment and specific digits of your payment card number. However, we do not collect or store the full payment card numbers as all transactions and payments are processed by our third-party payment processor. We may also collect information regarding the coaching services that you purchase or offer for sale on the SportsnTrain website.
· Other information that you choose to provide, this includes information gathered from your participation in surveys, promotions or contests held by SportsnTrain. We may also gather information when you request for technical or customer support from us, this is to provide better support and ensure that communication can be sustained. Information may also be gathered and collected if you communicate with us through third-party communication outlets such as email or on social media services.
You are not obligated to provide the abovementioned information to us. Notwithstanding this, if you choose not to provide us with the information that we deem to be necessary to continue with our transactions, or if you subsequently withdraw information that you previously consented to provide, SportsnTrain reserves the right to suspend the provision of our Services.
When you provide SportsnTrain with any information relating or belonging to a third party (e.g. information of your company, your children, parents, employees or spouse), you represent and warrant to us that you have obtained the prerequisite consent from the third party to provide us with the information required.
2. Uses of the Information provided to us
We may use information about you that was previously provided by us for various purposes, including but not limited to:
· To verify your identity when using or accessing our Services as well as to generally update and maintain your account on our platform.
· Develop and improve on the delivery of our Services by adapting our practices based on the needs and preferences of our users.
· To send you messages related to your usage of our Services which includes, but is not limited to, emails verifying your registration on our website or for account recovery purposes. These messages are not promotional in nature and are meant to facilitate your access and usage of our Services. As a result, you may not opt out of receiving these Service-related messages unless you deactivate your account. These messages may be sent via email, text messages and/or voice calls.
· To send you promotional and/or marketing materials on the latest products and services offered by SportsnTrain, these messages may be sent via email, text messages and/or voice calls. As these messages are promotional in nature, you may choose to opt out from receiving these updates by indicating your intention to unsubscribe by following the instructions to unsubscribe provided within these messages.
· Carry out and perform functions or services as notified to you at the time of collection.
. For the purposes of advertising and creating newsletters and marketing for SportnTrain. In such instance, SportsnTrain may use your profile name and/or profile picture(s).
· Further, we will also use the information you provide us with to administer and maintain your account, to verify and facilitate payment for the transactions that you make online on the SportsnTrain website, conduct surveys on the demographics of our users to maintain as well as improve the quality of our Services. We may also use the information to facilitate the conduct of contests, promotions and deliver the rewards and prizes for those events.
SportsnTrain does not sell or rent out the personal information provided by you to third parties without your explicit consent. However, we may still disclose information that is not personal or aggregated information to our reputable partners, advertisers, sponsors so as to provide them with an understanding of our client base and for other lawful purposes. The information granted for these purposes will not be personal information and is only meant as an aggregate of our users and thus it will be unable to identify you.
3. Sharing of Information
· With vendors, consultants or other service providers such as our payment processors who require the information to carry out their work or provide services on the behalf of SportsnTrain;
· Your information that you publish on your account on the SportsnTrain website may be displayed publicly, however it is limited to what you choose to display publicly on our Services;
· In response to a legal request for information if we believe disclosure of your information is in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and the legal process;
· Between and among SportsnTrain and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company;
· With the relevant authorities if we find that it is necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of SportsnTrain and its users.
· With your consent and at your direction.
4. Protecting your information
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore, SportsnTrain undertakes the responsibility of protecting your personal data from unauthorised access, collection or use. We have security measures in place to ensure that your personal data is kept secure to the best of our abilities. However, it is not entirely possible to ensure that your data is 100% protected and hence we cannot absolutely guarantee its security. If you suspect that your information or account may be compromised, please contact us immediately at +65 9468 9261 so that we can better assist you in your data protection needs.
You hereby undertake to keep your account details confidential and to not let it be known to unauthorised third parties. SportsnTrain does not assume any liability for the unauthorised access or usage of your account if you previously compromised the security of your account by making the confidential account details known to unauthorised third parties.
5. Accessing and updating your information
You are able to update your personal information at any time by accessing your account on the SportsnTrain website. When you provide your personal information to us, you are responsible for ensuring that the information provided is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You are also responsible for updating the information as required when it becomes inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
You are also responsible for obtaining the relevant consent before sharing personal information relating to a third party from the said third party.
Please do contact us at +65 9648 9261 if you would like to access and view the personal information that we have on you or if you would like to enquire about our data protection practices. You may also enquire about how we have used or disclosed your personal information within the past year. However, please allow us a reasonable period of time to respond to your request and to provide you with the required details. We may also ask for additional details in order to verify your identity in order to facilitate your request. We may also refuse your request if we are legally permitted to do so, if so, we will also provide the legal reasons for the refusal. SportsnTrain hereby reserves the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for acceding to your request. If we decide to do so, we will also provide you with a written estimate of such fee beforehand.
6. Withdrawal of consent
If you would like to withdraw consent in relation to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, please do contact us at +65 9648 9261.
However, please do take note that depending on how essential the information that you have withdrawn consent for is, we may have to discontinue our provision of our Services to you if the circumstances require it. This may result in SportsnTrain being unable to fulfil or perform any contractual obligations. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event and we are not liable for any contractual breaches resulting from your withdrawal of consent.
7. Collection of Digital Data
The data collected may include:
· Your computer’s IP address
· Your internet service provider
· The specific pages that you visit on the SportsnTrain website
· The exact time spent on those specific pages as well as any other unique information that is searched for on those pages
· The time of access of our Services as well as other statistics of consumer interaction.
The purpose for the server’s automatic collection of computer data is to improve on the provision of our Services by improving on our website as well as any other online services and products that we provide. We may also use the information to track consumer data and determine the popularity of certain content on our Services.
9. Third party sites and links
We may also include social sharing features on our Services which allow users to share their experiences and actions taken on our Services to other social media platforms. With regard to the social sharing features, you hereby undertake the responsibility of sharing your information with the community on the other social media platform.
10. Contact Us